- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 41626
Here is a Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope DMIL Pred LED Unit4
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological and material studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 100 to 400x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the exact video and photos below
This Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and fully working.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical/ motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DM IL Inverted Microscope
(2) HC PLAN 10x/20 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condenser:
0.35 S55 Condenser
3-position Mechanical Filter Cube Slide
I3 EX:450-490, DM:510, EM:515 (F01486)
N2.1 EX:515-560, DM:580, EM:590 (F01487)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
Fixed w/ Mechanical XY attachment
4-position Mechanical Turret
10X/0.30 HC PL FLUOTAR (O03503)
20X/0.40 N PLAN PH1 (O03225)
L40X/0.50 C PLAN PH2 (O03107)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
6V 35W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
100W Mercury Lamp w/ Chiu Technical power supply
Photo/ Port Splits:
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running required camera software
Communications and power cords.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Phase Contrast, Fluorescence
Objectives: 10X/0.30 HC PL FLUOTAR, 20X/0.40 N PLAN PH1, L40X/0.50 C PLAN PH2
Light Sources: 6V 35W Halogen Lamp, 100W Mercury Lamp
Stage: Fixed w/ Mechanical XY attachment
This Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for brightfield transmitted with phase contrast and reflective fluorescence studies.
The 10MP CMOS Camera is capable of taking detailed digital images and live video.
The system includes a computer running the required camera software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
25" x 25" x 25" @ 50#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Datasheet for Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope DMIL Unit4 Pred LED - AV
Manual for Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope DMIL Unit4 Pred LED - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.