- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 42063
Here is a Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope Pred DMIL LED
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
This microscope includes NEW fluorescence filter sets, it will be $750.00 less if you fine with used filters
- This microscope can be used in biological and material studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 50 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested mechanical nosepiece to limits: PASSED
Tested illumination intensity control: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested eyepiece for clarity: PASSED
Tested Z-axis: PASSED
During testing and cleaning this Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DM IL Inverted Microscope
Binocular w/ Camera port
10X/20 M and 10x/20 Eyepieces
6V 35W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
100W Mercury Lamp w/ ebq100 power supply
[DAPI - EX 375/28nm DM 415nm EM 460/50nm (NEW FILTER SET)
FITC - EX 480/35nm DM 505nm EM 535/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
Texas Red - EX 550/20nm DM 585nm EM 630/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
5x/0.12 N PLAN PH0
10x/0.22 HI PLAN I (O00767)
L 20x/0.30 C PLAN PH1 (O03861)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo/ Port Splits:
3MP CMOS Camera
Computer running applicable camera software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence and Phase Contrast
Objectives: 5x/0.12 N PLAN PH0, 10x/0.22 HI PLAN I, L 20x/0.30 C PLAN PH1
Light Sources: 6V 35W Halogen Lamp, 100W Mercury Lamp
The Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently configured for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
The CMOS camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
With 10x eyepieces and included objectives of 5x, 10x, 20x the total magnification of this microscope is 200x
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
25" x 25" x 25" @ 50#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope Pred DMIL LED - AV
Datasheet for Leica DM IL Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope Pred DMIL LED - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.