- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 32145
Here is a Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope DMIRE2 Pred DMi8 Unit2
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
- This setup can be used with biological studies.
- Enhancing components such as a PH light annulus and Fluorescence Filter cubes have been added.
- The total magnification range with 10x eyepieces is 50x to 200x
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and wellplate.
- This microscope includes a XY Motorized stage, Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components.
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage) and Z stacking(with motorized Z focus).
- The included AmScope camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
Current model is DMi8
This Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and working fully.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested phase contrast annuli for correct alignment: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
During testing this Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DM IRE 2 Inverted Microscope
Microscope Control / Power supply:
CTR MIC Control Box
(2) HC PLAN s 10x/22 Eyepieces
Condenser / Prisms:
6-position Mechanical Condenser w/0.53 S23 Lens
Ph1, Ph2 Prisms
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
4-position Motorized Turret
Leica I3 (Blue): EX 450-4900, DM 510, EM 515LP (#F01211)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ CTRMIC power supply
EXFO X-Cite series 120 Metal Halide Light Source w/ collimating adapter and light guide
Marzhauser XY Motorized Stage
Marzhauser MCX2-eco Stage Controller w/Joystick
6-position Motorized Objective Turret
5x/0.15 PL FLUOTAR (#O03502)
10x/0.30 HCX PL FLUOTAR PH1 (#O03554)
20x/0.50 HCX PL FLUOTAR PH2 (#O03550)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Eyepiece : Camera Port
100:0 / 50:50 / 0:100
Head : Side Port
100:0 / 0:100
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable camera software, Leica SDK microscope control software
XY Stage, Z-axis, Fluorescence Cube Turret, Objective Turret, View port selector, Tube optics turret
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield, Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 5x/0.15 PL FLUOTAR, 10x/0.30 HCX PL FLUOTAR PH1, 20x/0.50 HCX PL FLUOTAR PH2
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, EXFO X-Cite 120
Stage: Motorized XY
This Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield Transmitted with Fluorescence Reflective and Phase Contrast studies.
The 10MP CMOS digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The Leica system includes a computer to control the microscope via MicroManager software and applicable camera software, and Leica DM SDK software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DM IRE2 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope DMIRE2 Unit2 Pred DMi8 - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.