- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 31244
Here is a Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred DM4 Unit3
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 100x-200x
- This microscope is compatible with slides. (Options for microplates and petri dishes may be available)
- This microscope includes additional motorized components, such as fluorescence cube switching
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
This Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and fully working.
Microscope optics have been cleaned professionally by our technician under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including Filter Cube Turret, Halogen Light Intensity, Fluorescence Shutter, Halogen Aperture, Field Diaphragm, Z-axis: PASSED
During testing this Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DM4000B Upright Microscope
(2) HC PLAN s 10x/25 M Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
Condenser 0.90 S1
Fluorescence Light Path:
6-position Motorized Turret
E4 (Green): EX 437/6, DM 455 LP, EM 470 LP (F01339)
Y5 (Red): EX 620/60, DM 660 LP, EM 700/75 (F01153)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
12V 100W Halogen Lamp (LH-0384) w/ built-in power supply
100W Mercury Lamp (LH-0373) w/ ebq100 power supply (LP-0245)
6-position Mechanical Nosepiece
10x/0.30 HC PL FLUOTAR (O3204)
20x/0.50 HC PL FLUOTAR PH2 (O3398)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Splits:
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable software
Filter Cube Turret, Halogen Light Intensity, Halogen and Fluorescence Aperture, Field Diaphragm
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 10x/0.30 HC PL FLUOTAR, 20x/0.50 HC PL FLUOTAR PH2
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, 100W Mercury Lamp
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies.
The CMOS camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
With 10x eyepieces and added 10x, 20x objectives the total magnification of this microscope is 200x
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DM4000 B Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Unit3 Pred DM4 - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.