- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 42499
Here is a Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope Pred DMi8 Unit2
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus and Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 50 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The Leica LASX software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning (with motorized XY stage), Z stacking (with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the exact video and photos below
This Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects of this unit tested and working fully.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination
Testing we performed:
The Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including XY Stage, Z-Axis, Light Path Switching, Objective Nosepiece, Fluorescence Filter Turret, Condenser, EPI Fluor Path Shutter, DIA Brightfield Path Shutter, Light Source Intensity: PASSED
During testing this Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Microscope
CTR6000 Control Box/Power Supply
(2) HC PLAN s 10x/25 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
7-position Motorized Condenser
Prisms: Ph0, Ph1, Ph2
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
Internal Motorized 6-position Fluorescence Turret
A4(UV) - EX: 360/40 DM: 400 EM: 470/40 (F#01592)
L5(Green) - EX: 480/40 DM: 505 EM: 527/30 (F#01593)
TX2(Red) - EX: 560/40 DM: 595 EM: 645/75 (F#01594)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built in power supply
EL6000 Metal Halide Light Source w/ collimating adapter and light guide
PRIOR Motorized XY Stage
PRIOR ProScan II Controller w/ Joystick
5x/0.12 HCX FL PLAN (O#03762)
10x/0.30 HCS PL FLUOTAR PH1 (O#03763)
20x/0.40 L HCX PL FLUOTAR PH1 (O#03761)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Splits:
Camera: 50% / Eyes: 50%
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable camera software, MicroManager software and LAS software
XY Stage, Z-Axis, Light Path Switching, Objective Nosepiece, Fluorescence Filter Turret, Condenser, EPI Fluor Path Shutter, DIA Brightfield Path Shutter, Light Source Intensity
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Phase Contrast, Fluorescence
Objectives: 5x/0.12 HCX FL PLAN, 10x/0.30 HCS PL FLUOTAR PH1, 20x/0.40 L HCX PL FLUOTAR PH1
Light Source: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, EL6000 Metal Halide
Stage: Motorized XY
This Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence reflective studies.
The 10MP digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running applicable camera software for live feed and still images, MicroManager software and LAS software
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DMI6000 B Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.