- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 50468
Here is a Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
Condition, availability and customization
- Fully functional, serviced, and in good condition
- Optics professionally cleaned
- *Comes with Brand New Fluorescence Filter Sets*
- Can be custom-configured to the requirements of your application
- Will arrive timely, complete, and ready to be used
- This microscope can be used in biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as fluorescence filter cubes have been added.
- The total current magnification range with 10x eyepieces is 50x to 200x (Other objectives available - please inquire)
- This microscope is compatible with petri dishes, slides and microplates (Options for microplates may be available).
- The fluorescence light source included is an LED 5 source with a lamp lifespan of up to 20,000 hours+
- The included LAS software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), z stacking(with motorized Z focus), software auto focusing, and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera).
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
LAS modules included with the included license dongle for Leica LAS software
Mark and Find
Multi channel aquisitions
Z-control and Autofocus
3D Advanced Basic
DFC 9000 GT/C
This setup new can cost upward $150,000
This Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested Lumencor Light Engine fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all motorized parts including condenser, fluorescence turret, objective turret, Z-axis, XY stage, light path switching, shutters: PASSED
During testing this Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
CTR advanced Control box
(2) HC PLAN 10x/25 Eyepieces
7-position Motorized S28 0.55 Condenser
Brightfield Light Path:
Tiltable Transmitted Illumination Arm
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Motorized Filter Cube Turret
DAPI - EX 375/28nm DM 415nm EM 460/50nm (NEW FILTER SET)
FITC - EX 480/35nm DM 505nm EM 535/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
Texas Red - EX 550/20nm DM 585nm EM 630/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
TL-LED 12V 15W LED Lamp
Leica LED5 (rebranded Lumencor Light Engine)
ITK LMT- 200-V3 Motorized Encoded XY Stage
ITK Hydra SP-BOX Controller and handwheel
6-position Motorized Objective Turret
5x/0.15 HC PL FLUOTAR
10x/0.30 HCX PL FLUOTAR
20x/0.50 HCX PL FLUOTAR
Photo / Port Splits:
Motorized Port Splitter
100% Eyepieces, 100% Left Camera Port, 100% Right Camera Port
Leica DFC9000 4.2 MP sCMOS Monochrome Fluorescence Camera (This is same as Andor Zyla 4.2)
Z-Axis, XY Stage, Objective turret, Fluorescence filter turret, Condenser, Port switcher, Fluorescence shutter.
Computer and Software:
Computer running Leica LAS X Software with License dongle
Communication and Power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield, Fluorescence
Objectives: 5x/0.15 HC PL FLUOTAR, 10x/0.30 HCX PL FLUOTAR, 20x/0.50 HCX PL FLUOTAR
Light Sources: 12v 15w LED Lamp, LED5 Light Engine
Stage: Motorized XY with absolute encoders
Included Camera Specs:
Camera Type: Front Illuminated Scientific CMOS
Pixel Size: 6.5µm
Active Pixel Range: 4.2 Megapixel
Bit Depth: 12-bit (fastest speed) or 16-bit (maximum dynamic range)
Interface: USB 3.0 type A to B (included)
Cooling: Air cooled
Sensor Size: 16.6 x 14.0 mm (21.8 diagonal)
Hardware binning: 2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 8 x 8
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional functionality options have also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
- We are passionate about microscopy!
- Are an approved vendor to most large US and Canadian Universities & Colleges
- Are an approved vendor to many US and International Biopharma companies
- We carry hundreds of advanced research microscopes in stock
- Thousands of upgrade, modification, and repair parts in stock
- Remote installation and microscope operation training packages
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope - AV