- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 44592
Here is a Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological and material studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 50 to 400x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- The fluorescence light source included is a multi color LED with a lamp lifespan of 10,000 hours +
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
This Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DMi8 Inverted Microscope
(2) HC PLAN s 10x/25 M Eyepieces
Condenser / Prisms:
S 40/0.45 Slider
Prisms: Ph0, Ph1, Ph2
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
-DAPI (EX: N/A, DM: 400nm, EM: 470/40nm)
-FITC (EX: N/A, DM: 505nm, EM: 527/30nm)
-CY5 (EX: N/A, DM: 660nm, EM: 700/75nm)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
5V Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
Lumencor Light Engine w/ light guide and collimating adapter
Fixed Stage with Mechanical XY
6-position Mechanical Objective turret
5x/0.12 N PLAN PH0 (O#04108)
10x/0.25 N PLAN PH1 (O#04105)
40x/0.55 N PLAN CORR PH2 (O#04107)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Splits:
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running Camera Image Capture Software and Microscope Control Software
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 5x/0.12 N PLAN PH0, 10x/0.25 N PLAN PH1, 40x/0.55 N PLAN CORR PH2
Light Sources: 5V Halogen Lamp, Lumencor Light Engine
Stage: Fixed Stage with Mechanical XY
This Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
The camera capable of detailed images and live feed viewing.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DMi8 Inverted LED Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.