- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 42657
Here is a Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope Unit2
Made in 2015
Setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used for biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as Phase Contrast prism have been added.
- The total magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 50x to 200x
- This microscope is compatible with microplates, slides, and petri dishes.
- This microscope has an LED brightfield lamp with over 5,000 hours of life
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image and video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolution settings.
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested LED lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission LED light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all Phase contrast filter slides: PASSED
During testing and cleaning this Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DMIL LED Inverted Microscope
(2) HC PLAN 10x/20 Eyepieces
0.45 S40 Condenser
5W LED Lamp w/ built-in power supply
4-position Mechanical Turret
5x/0.12 N PLAN PH0 (O#03940)
10x/0.22 HI PLAN I PH1 (O#03939)
20x/0.30 HI PLAN I PH1 (O#03938)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Phase Contrast
Objectives: 5x/0.12 N PLAN PH0, 10x/0.22 HI PLAN I PH1, 20x/0.30 HI PLAN I PH1
Light Sources: LED Halogen Lamp
The Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is currently configured for Brightfield with Phase Contrast studies.
With 10x eyepieces and included objectives of 5x, 10x, 20x the total magnification of this microscope is 200x
*This videos show the actual microscope in this listing.*
The videos provide a walk around view of this Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
25" x 25" x 25" @ 50#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope Unit2 - AV
Datasheet for Leica DMIL LED Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope Unit2 - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.