- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 44128
Here is a Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred Ni-U
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as fluorescence filter cubes have been added.
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 40x to 200x (Other objectives available - please inquire)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes (Options for microplates may be available)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
Please see exact video and photos below.
This Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested metal halide lamp to work fully: PASSED
Tested control of motorized stage to limits: PASSED
Tested motorized focal adjustment: PASSED
Tested connection between microscope camera and computer: PASSED
Tested live feed on computer: PASSED
Tested iris adjustment: PASSED
Tested all buttons and controls to be working fully: PASSED
Tested brightfield and fluorescence light paths and shutters: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including: Z-axis, XY stage, light intensity control, Filter Turret, Nose Turret: PASSED
During testing this Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse 90i Upright Microscope
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Achromat Swing-out Condenser
Brightfield Light Path:
Fluorescence Light Path:
D-DH-E Digital-Imaging Head E
C-HGFIB Collimating adapter
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Motorized Turret
CFP EX:438/24 DM:458 EM:483/32 (F01629)
HG: R&B EX:546/11, DM:560 EM:585/40 (F01139)
ET-CY3 EX:545/25, DM:565, EM:605/70 (F01614)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
D-LH 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ D-PS power supply
C-HGFI Metal Halide Lamp w/ light guide and collimating adapter
D-S-E Motorized XY Stage
D-ERG 90i Ergo Controller
D-ND6-E Motorized Nosepiece
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL (O03903)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DLL (O03790)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives) (O01913)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Eyepiece or 100% camera
10MP CMOS Camera
Z-axis, XY stage, light intensity control, Filter Turret, Nose Turret
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL, 10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DLL, 20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, C-HGFI Metal Halide
Stage: Motorized XY
This Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted and Reflective fluorescence studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a laptop running the software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred Ni-U - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.