- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 23880
Here is a Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Ni-E
Setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast transmitted and Fluorescence reflective
- The current magnification range is 100x-200x. Additional higher magnification objectives available for an additional charge
- This microscope is set up to for imaging of biological samples prepared in slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- The addition of the quad band fluorescence cube allows for imaging of several fluorochrome stained samples (See list below)
- The physical joystick allows for easy manipulation of the motorized stage which makes finding the sample a quick process
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested metal halide EXFO X-Cite lamp to work fully: PASSED
Tested control of motorized stage to limits: PASSED
Tested motorized focal adjustment: PASSED
Tested connection between microscope camera and computer: PASSED
Tested live feed on computer: PASSED
Tested iris adjustment: PASSED
Tested all buttons and controls to be working fully: PASSED
Tested full microscope control through Laptop/MicroManager software: PASSED
Tested brightfield and fluorescence light paths and shutters: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including: Z-axis, XY stage, light intensity control: PASSED
During testing this Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse 90i Upright Microscope
C-TE Trinocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condenser:
Custom collimating adapter
6-position mechanical turret
ET Multiband Cube EX: 350/50, 402/15, 490/20, 555/25, 645/30nm DM: 450, 525, 600, 675nm EM: 445/50, 525/36, 605/52, 705/72nm
D-LH 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ D-PS power supply
EXFO X-Cite 120 Metal Halide w/ light guide and custom collimating adapter
LEP Ludl STG 6x4
LEP Ludl Mac 2002 control box
6-position smart turret
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DLL (#O01985)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
*Additional Objectives may be available*
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Eyepiece or 100% camera or 50/50% split
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Dell Latitude i5 laptop running MicroManager software
Ludl XY stage
Light intensity control
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield viewing with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies.
The camera is capable of taking detailed digital images as well as live feed. With included 10x, 20x objectives and 10x eyepieces the total magnification is 200x.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this microscope and its included components. A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon 90i Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Ni-E NI-U
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.