- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 24346
Here is a Nikon Ci-S Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
- Setup for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added. (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Nikon Ci-S Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Ci-S Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage with joystick: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Ci-S Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Ci-S Upright Microscope
C-TT Trinocular Head
(2) Nikon CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Camera Adapter 0.55x
C-AB Abbe 0.9
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
4-position Mechanical Turret
F0199 UV-2 (Ultraviolet) - EX- 360/40 BP, DM 400 LP, EM 460/25 BP
F0124 GFP-B (Green) - EX 480/40, DM 505, EM 535/50
CY5 (Red) - EX 620/60, DM 660, EM 700/75
Built-in Halogen Lamp
C-HGFI Mercury Lamp w/ EXFO light guide and collimating adapter
PRIOR H101E50 XY Motorized Stage
PRIOR ProScan II Controller
PRIOR CS152EF Joystick
C-N6 ESD 6-position Mechanical Nosepiece
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor #O1910
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor DIC L #O1918
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives) #O1181
Photo / Port Splits:
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Nikon Ci-S Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield Transmitted and Reflective Fluorescence studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this microscope and its included components. A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon Ci-S Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.