- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 24312
Here is a Nikon E600 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred Ni
- Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added. (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is Ni series
This Nikon E600 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon E600 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and power supply: PASSED
Tested metal halide lamp and power supply: PASSED
Tested motorized XY stage to limits: PASSED
Tested mechanical focal adjustments: PASSED
Tested fluorescence turret and filter cubes: PASSED
Tested condenser: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested eyepieces for clarity: PASSED
Tested trinocular head: PASSED
Tested camera: PASSED
Tested live feed connection: PASSED
Tested all shutters and mechanical adjustments: PASSED
During testing this Nikon E600 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope system was found to be fully functional.
A clear image was produced through both the eyepieces and the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse E600 Upright Microscope
LV-TI Trinocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Abbe 0.90 Condenser
12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
C-HGFI Metal Halide Lamp w/ C-HGFIB collimating adapter and light guide
Fluorescence Light Path:
4-position Block Slider
DAPI: EX 360/60, DM 400, EM 460/50 (#F00293)
F/R V2: EX 475-490, 540-565; DM 500-540, 575-660; EM 503-530, 580-620 (#F00270)
Marzhauser 14mot Motorized XY Stage
Marzhauser ITK HD Joystick
ITK MCX-2 eco Controller
6-position Mechanical Turret
4x/0.10 Plan (#O1981)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor DIC L/N1 (#O1692)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (#O1997) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in the custom piece of equipment where manufacture did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
Photo / Port Splits:
Front - 100%, Front/Camera - 50/50%, Camera - 100%
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Nikon E600 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The CMOS camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running applicable software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this microscope and its included components. A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon E600 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.