- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 44290
Here is a Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope Unit2
Made in 2022
Setup for LED Brightfield with Phase Contrast studies
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components such as Phase Contrast rings have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
This Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and working fully.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
This Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested LED lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested mechanical sliding condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical/ motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted Microscope
(2) TS2-W10x Eyepieces
T1-SNCP ELWD 0.3 Sliding Condenser
Prisms: PhL, Ph1
LED 0.35A w/ built-in power supply
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL (O#03984)
10x/0.25 Plan Ph1 ADL (O#03986)
20x/0.40 Plan LWD Ph1 ADL (O#03985)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Phase Contrast
Objectives: 4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL, 10x/0.25 Plan Ph1 ADL, 20x/0.40 Plan LWD Ph1 ADL
Light Sources: LED
This Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted with Phase Contrast studies.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted LED Phase Contrast Microscope Unit2 - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.