- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 44122
Here is a Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope Pred SMZ25
Magnification: 10 ~ 100x
Field of View: 22.0 ~ 2.2mm
Working Distance: 54mm
- This stereoscope can be used in biological and material studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 10 to 100x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- The fluorescence light source included is HBO that allows for very inexpensive lamp replacements
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
This Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope is in good working order.
Stereoscope optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested objective for clarity: PASSED
Tested eyepieces for clarity: PASSED
Tested light sources fully: PASSED
Tested mechanical focus to limits: PASSED
Tested internal magnification to limits: PASSED
Tested all manual adjustments: PASSED
During testing this Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope was found to be fully functional.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be brought into focus without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope
P-BERG Trinocular Head
(2) C-W10xB/22 Eyepieces
Fixed Stage w/ mechanical focus
1x HR Plan APO WD54
LED Light Ring DPD-60HW w/ power supply
100W Mercury lamp w/ C-SHG1 power supply
UV-2E/C EX:360/40 DM:400 EM:460/50 (DAPI) (#F01299)
B-2E/C EX:480/30 DM:505 EM:535/40 (FITC) (#F01297)
HcRED1 EX:575/50 DM:610 EM:640/50 (Red) (#F00552)
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable camera software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objective: 1x HR Plan WD54
Light Source: LED Light Ring, LED-6WD Spotlight, 100W Mercury lamp
This Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope is configured for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon SMZ1500 Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon SMZ1500 LED Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope Pred SMZ25 - AV
Datasheet for Nikon SMZ1500 LED Stereoscope Stereo Zoom Fluorescence Microscope Pred SMZ25 - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.