- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 29114
Here is a Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Phase Contrast Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred Ti Unit3
Setup for Brighfield with Fluorescence studies and includes NEW Fluorescence filter sets DAPI/FITC/TEXAS RED
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- Enhancing components, such as Phase Contrast Components have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes (Options for microplates may be available)
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
This Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested control of motorized stage virtually and with joystick: PASSED
Tested virtual control of microscope base: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized parts including objective turret, port selection switching, fluorescence turret, Z-axis, XY stage: PASSED
During testing and cleaning this Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Microscope
Microscope Control/Power supply:
T-HUBC Hub Controller
T-RCP Remote Control
T-TD Binocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
LWD 0.52 Condenser
Ph1 light ring
Brightfield Light Path:
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
T-FLC-E 6-position Motorized Turret
DAPI - EX 375/28nm DM 415nm EM 460/50nm (NEW FILTER SET)
FITC - EX 480/35nm DM 505nm EM 535/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
Texas Red - EX 550/20nm DM 585nm EM 630/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
LHS-100P-1 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
C-HGFIE Mercury Lamp w/ light guide, collimating adapter, and HG Controller
ASI Motorized Stage
ASI Stage controller w/ joystick
6-position Motorized Turret
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor (OA0001)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 (OA0002)
20x/0.75 Plan Apo VC (O2255) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
1x / 1.5x
10MP CMOS Camera
80:20 Head/Right Port
80:20 Head/Front Port
100% Left Port
XY Stage, objective turret, fluorescence turret, and light path switching
Computer running MicroManager software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brighfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.10 Plan, 10x/0.25 Plan, 20x/0.75 Plan Apo VC
Light Source: 12V 100W Halogen, C-HGFIE Mercury Lamp
Stage: Motorized XY
This Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brighfield with Fluorescence studies.
The CMOS digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope system includes a computer to control the software for live images and MicroManager software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon TE2000-E Inverted Phase Contrast Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Unit3 Pred Ti - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.