- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 42677
Here is a Nikon Ti-E Perfect Focus Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope Unit3 Pred Ti2
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is a metal halide lamp
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), Z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
The Perfect Focus System utilizes a long-wavelength LED that enables the PFS to maintain a consistent distance between the objective front lens element position and the focal plane of interest within the specimen.
This means the PFS system will maintain exact distance regardless of variance due to thermal gradients, vibration, mechanical instability, and a number of other environmental factors.
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is Ti2
This Nikon Ti-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and working fully.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Ti-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested metal halide lamp and light guide: PASSED
Tested condenser and prisms fully: PASSED
Tested motorized filter cube turret fully: PASSED
Tested motorized focal adjustment to limits: PASSED
Tested motorized XY stage to limits: PASSED
Tested eyepieces for clarity: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested motorized port splitter to split between all ports: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret fully: PASSED
Tested functionality of Perfect Focus System: PASSED
Tested all filters and prisms: PASSED
Tested display screen for dead pixels: PASSED
Tested communication to software for virtual control: PASSED
Tested live feed capabilities: PASSED
Tested all motorized control of microscope base: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Ti-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse Ti-E Inverted Microscope
TI-TD B Binocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
TI-C Mechanical Condenser
TI-DH Illumination Tower
TI-FL Fluorescence Light Path
TI-FLC-E 6-position Motorized Turret
FITC (Green): EX: 482/35nm DM:505nm EM:515-555nm (F01632)
DAPI (Blue): EX: 375/28nm DM: 415nm EM: 470/60nm (F01633)
Texas Red (Red): EX: 562/40nm DM:595nm EM:600-660nm (F01636)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
D-LH/LC 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ TI-PS100W power supply
EXFO X-Cite 120PC 120W Metal Halide Lamp w/ collimating adapter and light guide
ASI Imaging MIV-2000 Motorized XY Stage
MV-2000 Controller w/ Joystick
TI-ND6-PFS 6-Position Perfect Focus Unit Motorized Nosepiece
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor (OA#0001)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DLL (O#03902)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (O#01318) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Slits:
Left 80%/Head 20%
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running MicroManager software, and Nikon Ti Control Software, and applicable camera software
XY Stage, Z-Axis, Light Path Switching, Nosepiece, Fluorescence Turret
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 4x/0.10 Plan, 10x/0.3 PH1 DLL, 20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, EXFO X-Cite 120PC 120W Metal Halide
Stage: Motorized XY, Z-axis
This Nikon Ti-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence, Phase Contrast studies.
The camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
With 4x, 10x, 20x objectives along side 10x eyepieces the total magnification of this scope is 200x
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon Ti-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon Ti-E Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon Ti-E Perfect Focus PFS Autofocus Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Ti2 - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.