- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 25803
Here is a Nikon Ti-S Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Ti2
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes and PH light annulus have been added.
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 40 to 200x.
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes. (Options for microplates may be available).
- This microscope is completely mechanical.
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is Ti2
This Nikon Ti-S Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and working fully.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Ti-S Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested phase contrast prisms for alignment: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Ti-S/L100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Eclipse Ti-S Inverted Microscope
TI-TS B Binocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condenser:
TI-C Mechanical Condenser w/0.52 LWD Lens
Prisms: PhL (PH0394), Ph1 (PH0447)
Fluorescence Path Filter:
Custom Fluor Path with Light Guide
6-position Mechanical Turret
96310 UV-2E/C (Ultraviolet) - EX- 360/40 BP, DM 400 LP, EM 460/50 (F01021)
96320 FITC (Green) - EX 482/35, DM 506, EM 536/40 (F00893)
96322 TR (Red) - EX 560/40, DM 585, EM 630/75 (F00894)
D-LH/LC 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ TI-PS100W/A Power Supply
EXFO X-Cite 120Q Metal Halide Light Source (LP-0208)
TI-SR Mechanical XY Stage
6-position Mechanical Turret
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL (O2707)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DLL (O2781)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (O2360) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
Photo / Port Split:
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 4x/0.13 Plan Fluor PhL DL, 10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DLL, 20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, 100W Metal Halide Lamp
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Nikon Ti-S/L100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted with PhL & Ph1 phase contrast, and Reflective Fluorescence studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon Ti-S/L100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon Ti-S Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon Ti-S Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.