- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 24115
Here is a Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope Pred Ti2
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies. Might be also set up for Phase Contrast with addition of appropriate condenser lenses.
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added. (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 100 to 400x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is Ti2
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested X/Y stage to limits: PASSED
Tested all microscope buttons: PASSED
Tested metal halide fluorescence light source: PASSED
Tested fluorescence light path and filters: PASSED
Tested halogen lamp and source: PASSED
Tested halogen lightpath and illumination arm: PASSED
Tested the port splitter to switch between all ports: PASSED
Tested connection from computer to camera and microscope: PASSED
Tested Z-axis adjustment and focus: PASSED
Tested live feed to computer: PASSED
Tested filters, objectives and their turrets: PASSED
Tested all components of both lightpaths: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Ti-U Inverted Microscope
Ti-TS B Ergonomic Binocular Head
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
TI-C LWD0.52 Condenser
TI-DH Illumination Arm
TI-FL Fluorescence Light Path with manual shutter
C-HGFL Metal Halide Illumination with C-HGFIB mount and light guide
TI-FLC 6-position Mechanical Filter Cube Turret
D/F/R 96355 DAPI/FITC/TRITC Triband filter cube
D-LH/LC 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ TI-PS100A power supply
C-HGFI 120W Metal Halide Lamp w/ C-HGFIB collimating adapter and liquid light guide
TI-SR Mechanical XY Stage
6-position Mechanical Nosepiece
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Ph1 DL
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
40x/0.60 ELWD S Plan Fluor
Photo / Port Splits:
Left 100% or Right 100% or Head 100%
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
PC running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope system includes a Dell Latitude i5 Laptop to control the software for live feed and images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.