- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Nikon
- Product Code: 26427
Here is a Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred Ti2
New model cost of the scope in this configuration is around $70,000-$80,000 from Nikon.
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological and material studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning (with motorized XY stage), Z stacking (with mechanical Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Current model is Ti2
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested to be working fully.
Microscope optics have been professionally cleaned under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Nikon Ti-U Inverted Microscope
TI-TD B Binocular Head (MH-0165)
(2) CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
5-position Mechanical Condenser (MBP-0096)
TI-DH Illumination Arm (IL-0098)
TI-FL Fluorescence light path (MBP-0399)
TI-FLC 6-position Mechanical Turret
DAPI(UV)FITC(Green)TexasRed(Red) - EX: 360/20nm, 480/15nm, 560/20nm DM: 400nm, 505nm, 595nm EM: 460/25nm, 525/20nm, 630/30nm (F#01191)
D-LH 12V 100W Halogen Lamp (LH-0361) w/ TE-PS100 power supply
Lumen X-Cite 120PC Q Metal Halide Light Source (LP-0534) w/ light guide and collimating adapter
ASI TI-2500 Motorized Stage (ST-0330)
ASI MS-2000 Joystick
6-position Mechanical Nosepiece
4x/0.13 Plan Fluor (O#02846)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor (O#02938)
20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC (O#02876) (this is a high quality Nikon APO CFI60 Objective, it was originally installed in a custom piece of equipment where manufacturer did not want to show that they used Nikon objectives)
Photo / Port Splits:
Left 100%, Left 80%, Right 100%, Eye 100%
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running MicroManager software
XY Stage/Light Source Intensity
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.13 Plan Fluor, 10x/0.30 Plan Fluor, 20x/0.75 CFI Plan Apo VC
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, X-Cite 120PC Q Metal Halide
Stage: Motorized XY
This Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope system includes a laptop to control the software for live feed and images and MicroManager software
Total max magnification of the microscope is 200x
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Nikon Ti-U Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.