- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 29936
Here is an Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope BX61TRF Pred BX63
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and DIC studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- Enhancing components, such as a Polarizer, Analyzer cube, and DIC prisms have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 400x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes. (Options for microplates may be available)
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required)
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), Z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Current model is BX63
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested motorized condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized parts including XY Stage, Z-Axis, Objective Nosepiece, Fluorescence Filter Turret, Condenser, EPI Fluor Path Shutter, DIA Brightfield Path Shutter, Light Source Intensity: PASSED
During testing, this Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus BX61 Upright Microscope BX61TRF
U-TR30-2 Trinocular Head
(2) WHN10X/22 Eyepieces
U-UCD8A Motorized Condenser
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Motorized Turret
DAPI(UV) - EX: 360-370 DM: 400 EM: 420-460 (F#00967)
U-LH100-3 12V 100W Halogen lamp w/ BX-UCB power supply
EXFO X-Cite exacte 200W Metal Halide Light Source w/ light guide and culminating adapter
PRIOR XY Motorized Stage
PRIOR ProScan III (SC-0298) w/ Joystick
6-position Motorized Turret
4x/0.13 UPlanFL N (O#02153)
10x/0.30 UPlanFL N (O#00271)
40x/0.75 UPlanFL (O#03228)
U-DPAO 40 Condenser Prisms (DIC#31)
Universal Polarizer (DIC#0258)
Analyzer Cube (F#0259)
U-DICT Slider (DIC#314)
Photo / Port Splits:
AmScope MU1403 14MP Digital Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope and MicroManager software
XY Stage, Z-Axis, Objective Nosepiece, Fluorescence Filter Turret, Condenser, EPI Fluor Path Shutter, DIA Brightfield Path Shutter, Light Source Intensity
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, DIC
Objectives: 4x/0.13 UPlanFL N, 10x/0.30 UPlanFL N, 40x/0.65 Ach Ph2
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, EXFO X-Cite exacte
Stage: XY Motorized
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence and DIC studies.
The AmScope MU1403 camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the AmScope and MicroManager software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope BX61TRF - AV