- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 32142
Here is an Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope BX61VSF Pred BX63
Setup for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 40x to 400x (Other objectives available - please inquire)
- This microscope is compatible with slides
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage
- The fluorescence light source included
- The Oasis Blue PCI-E software enables virtual control of motorized stage
- The included AmScope camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is BX63
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested motorized condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized stage virtually and w/joystick: PASSED
Tested virtual control of microscope: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested camera live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested communication between computer and microscope: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including Filter Cube Turret, Objective Turret, XY Stage: PASSED
During testing, this Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus BX61 Upright Microscope BX61VSF
U-TR30-2 Trinocular Head
(2) WHN10X-H/22 Eyepieces
U-UCD8A Condenser 0.2-0.9
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Motorized Turret
DAPI (UV): EX350/50, DM400LP, EM460/50 (#F01315)
Gold FISH: EX546/10, DM556LP, EM 572/23 (#F01322)
Red FISH: EX580/25, DM600LP, EM625/30 (#F01320)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
U-LH100L-3 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ BX-UCB power supply
Lumen Dynamics XCT10A X-Cite Exacte Light Source w/ light guide and collimating adapter
VS110-AS XY Motorized Stage w/ Oasis Blue PCI-E control card (installed in Desktop) and Joystick
VS110-SH5 5 slide stage insert
U-D6REM 6-position Motorized Turret
4x/0.13 UPlan FLN
10x/0.30 UPlan FLN
20x/0.50 UPlan FLN
40x/0.75 UPlan FLN
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Splits:
20% Eye, 80% Camera
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running Oasis Blue PCI-E control card and software
Filter Cube Turret, Objective Turret, XY Stage
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.13 UPlan FLN, 10x/0.30 UPlan FLN, 20x/0.50 UPlan FLN, 40x/0.75 UPlan FLN
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, Lumen X-Cite Exacte
Stage: XY Motorized
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies.
The camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the Oasis Blue PCI-E software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope BX61VSF Pred BX63 - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.