- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 25265
Here is an Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
- Currently setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 100x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage virtually and w/joystick: PASSED
Tested virtual control of microscope: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized parts including Filter Cube Turret, Objective Turret, Shutters, Z-axis, XY Stage: PASSED
During testing this Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus BX61 Upright Microscope
(2) WHN10X/22 Eyepieces
U-UCDB Universal Condenser
Motorized 6-position Turret
(Dapi) EX:36040 DM:400 EM:460/50 (#F0702)
(FITC) Ex:475/40 DM:505 EM:510LP (#F0701)
(Red) EX:535/35 DM: EM:590 (#F0705)
U-LH100 12V 100W Halogen lamp w/ built-in power supply
U-LH100HG Mercury Lamp w/ BH2-RFL-T3 power supply
PRIOR Motorized XY Stage
PRIOR ProScan Controller
6-position Motorized Turret
4x/0.13 UPlanFL N (#O2155)
10x/0.30 UPlanFL N (#O2489)
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Eye or 50/50% Eye/Camera or 100% Camera
10MP CMOS Camera
Filter Cube Turret, Objective Turret, Shutters, Z-axis, XY Stage
Computer and Software:
Computer running MicroManager software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies.
The CMOS digital camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
This Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope system includes a computer running MicroManager software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this microscope and its included components. A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Olympus BX61 Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.