- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 25220
Here is an Olympus BX61 Motorized Brightfield Darkfield Microscope w/ Autofocus
Currently setup for Brightfield Transmitted and Darkfield Reflective studies.
- This microscope system is optimized for biological and metallurgical studies that require image stabilization methods.
- The Prior Motorized stage has a travel range of 114 x 75 mm. The custom stage insert will accommodate prepared slides, petri dish, or well plates.
- The multi-spot laser auto focus module allows for fast and repeatable active tracking focus that can be controlled and logged using the Stream software (Trial version included).
- The total magnification of this microscope system is 100x to 200x
- The QImaging Micropublisher Digital CCD Firewire Color Camera allows for high-quality images of brightfield, darkfield, and fluorescence work.
Comes with trial version of Olympus Stream software, it is required to use the system with the Autofocus components. The basic Stream software license is around $2,000 from Olympus.
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Olympus BX61 TRF Motorized BF/DF Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and fully working.
Microscope optics have been cleaned professionally under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus BX61 TRF Motorized BF/DF Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and adjustment: PASSED
Tested camera and binocular ports: PASSED
Tested Z-axis coarse and fine focus: PASSED
Tested motorized XY stage: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested brightfield light path: PASSED
Tested darkfield light path: PASSED
Tested objective for clarity: PASSED
Tested filters and prisms: PASSED
Tested camera live feed and clarity: PASSED
Tested all mechanical components: PASSED
Tested autofocus unit: PASSED
During testing this Olympus BX61 TRF Motorized BF/DF Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus BX61 Upright Microscope
BX-UCB Control Box
U-TR30-2 Trinocular Head
(2) WF10X/20 Eyepieces
Filters ND6, ND25, LBD, OP
U-AFA2M-VISH Autofocus Module
Darkfield Light Path:
AX-LH100, U-LH100 12V 100W Halogen Lamps w/ built-in power supply
PRIOR Motorized XY Stage
PRIOR ProScan II Controller
U-D5BDREMC 5-position Motorized BF/DF Nosepiece
10x/0.25 UMPlanFl BD
20x/0.46 UMPlanFl BD
Photo / Port Splits:
100/0% or 50/50% or 0/100%
QImaging MicroPublisher 5.0RTV Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running Olympus Stream Basic software ver2.2 (Trial version)
Objective Turret, Stage XY, Z-axis w/ Autofocus Module
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Type: full color CCD
Pixel Size: 3.4um
Resolution: 2560 x 1920
This Olympus BX61 TRF Motorized BF/DF Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted and Darkfield reflective studies with Autofocus.
The QImaging MicroPublisher 5.0RTV Camera is capable of taking detailed digital images digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The Olympus BX61 TRF Motorized BF/DF Microscope system includes a PC to control the Olympus Stream Basic software.
With included 10x eyepieces and objectives of 10x, 20x the total magnification of this system is 200x.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Olympus BX61 TRF Motorized BF/DF Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Olympus BX61 TRF Motorized BF/DF Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Olympus BX61 Motorized Brightfield Darkfield Microscope w/ Laser Autofocus
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.