- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 24249
Here is an Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope
- Setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies.
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 40 to 100x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes. (Options for microplates may be available)
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is IX73
This Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus IX70 Inverted Microscope IX70-S1F2
1x or 1.5x
U-BI90CT Binocular Head
WH10X/22 and WH10X-H/22 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condenser:
IX-ULWCD 4-position Mechanical Condenser
IX-PHLU PhL (#PH0205)
IX-ILL100LH Illumination Arm
IX-RFA/S Fluorescence Light path
IX-RFAC 4-position Mechanical Turret
Aqua (Blue): EX 436/20, DM 455 LP, EM 480/30 (#F00266)
ABI-0002 Cy3 (Orange): EX 543/42, DM 565, EM 588/21 (#F00173)
SpRed (Red): EX 586/20, DM 605, EM 628/32 (#F00417)
U-LH100L 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
U-LH100HGAPO 19V 100W Mercury Lamp w/ BH2-RFL-T3 power supply
IX-SFR Mechanical XY
6-position Mechanical Turret 4x/0.13 UPlanFl PhL (#O02107)
10x/0.30 UPlanFl Ph1 (#O02108)
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Eye, or 50/50% or 100% Camera
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies.
The CMOS digital colored camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
This Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope system includes a computer to control the applicable software.
With included objectives of 4x, 10x along side 10x eyepieces and internal magnification of 1x-1.5x the total magnification of this microscope is 150x
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this microscope and its included components. A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.