- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: 50693
Here is an Olympus IX81 ZDC Autofocus Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred IX83
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies
Condition, availability and customization
- Fully functional, serviced, and in good condition
- Optics professionally cleaned
- *Comes with Brand New Fluorescence Filter Sets*
- Can be custom-configured to the requirements of your application
- Will arrive timely, complete, and ready to be used
- This microscope can be used in biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as fluorescence filter cubes have been added.
- The total current magnification range with 10x eyepieces is 40x to 400x (Other objectives available - please inquire)
- This microscope is compatible with multiple slides and microplates (Options for microplates may be available).
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of up to 2,000 hours+
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera).
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
- The addition of the autofocus module allows for drift control during time lapse studies and one button focusing
This Olympus IX81 ZDC Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested to be fully working.
Please see the exact video and photos below
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Olympus IX81 ZDC Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested motorized condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested Autofocus: PASSED
Tested control of all motorized components via software: PASSED
During testing this Olympus IX81 ZDC Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Olympus IX81 ZDC Inverted Microscope
IX2-UCB Control Box
Prisms / Condensers:
Brightfield Light Path:
IX2-ILL100 Illumination arm
Fluorescence Light Path:
LG-Y71 fluorescence light path
IX2-RFAC 6-position Filter Turret
DAPI - EX 375/28nm DM 415nm EM 460/50nm (NEW FILTER SET)
FITC - EX 480/35nm DM 505nm EM 535/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
Texas Red - EX 550/20nm DM 585nm EM 630/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
U-LH100L-3 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ IX2-UCB power supply
EXFO X-Cite 120Q Metal Halide Light Source w/ light guide
Prior H11E115/F Motorized stage
Proscan III Stage control w/ Joystick
6-position Motorized Objective Turret
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Split:
100% Left / 100% Eyepieces
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable camera software and MicroManager software
XY Stage, Z-Axis, Light Path Switching, Objective Nosepiece, Light Source Intensity
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.13 UPlanFLN, 10x/0.30 UPlanFLN, 20x/0.50 UPlanFLN , 40x/0.75 UPlanFLN
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, EXFO X-Cite 120Q Metal Halide
Stage: Motorized XY
This Olympus IX81 ZDC Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The digital colored camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
This Olympus IX81 ZDC Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope system includes a computer to control the MicroManager software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Olympus IX81 Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
Any available additional functionality options have also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
- We are passionate about microscopy!
- Are an approved vendor to most large US and Canadian Universities & Colleges
- Are an approved vendor to many US and International Biopharma companies
- We carry hundreds of advanced research microscopes in stock
- Thousands of upgrade, modification, and repair parts in stock
- Remote installation and microscope operation training packages
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Olympus IX81 ZDC Autofocus Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred IX83 - AV