- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 30875
Here is a Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope Pred 2
- This microscope is setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological and material studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 50 to 400x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Current model is Axio Imager 2
This Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and fully working.
Microscope optics have been cleaned professionally under a class 10,000 clean room hood
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized XY stage: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested control of all motorized components via joystick to work fully: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including XY Stage, Z-Axis, Objective Turret to be working fully: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axio Imager M1 Upright Microscope
231 Power Supply
Binocular Tube w/ camera port
(2) W-PI 10x/23 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ 231 power supply
XY Motorized Stage
MCX-2 eco Controller w/ Joystick
7-position Motorized Nosepiece
5x/0.15 Zeiss A-Plan (#O03228)
10x/0.25 Zeiss ACHROPLAN (#O03224)
40x/0.65 Zeiss ACHROPLAN Ph2 (#O03264)
Photo / Port Splits:
100:0 / 0:100 Eyepieces:Top Port
100:0 / 0:100 Eyepieces:Side Port
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Dell Latitude i5 running MicroManager software
XY Stage, Z-Axis, Objective Turret
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Phase Contrast
Objectives: 5x/0.15 Zeiss A-Plan, 10x/0.25 Zeiss ACHROPLAN, 40x/0.65 Zeiss ACHROPLAN Ph2
Light Sources: HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp
Stage: Motorized XY
This Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted and Phase Contrast studies.
The CMOS digital camera is capable of taking extremely detailed digital images.
This Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope system includes a computer running software for live feed and still images and MicroManager software for virtual control of both base and camera functions.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Zeiss AXIO Imager.M1 Phase Contrast Motorized Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.