- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 25056
Here is a Zeiss Axiovert 200M Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope Pred AXIO Observer
- Setup for Brightfield with DIC and Fluorescence studies.
- Enhancing components, such as DIC prisms have been added
- Enhancing components, such as a Polarizer and Analyzer have been added
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 50 to 600x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage and Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is a Metal Halide with a lamp lifespan of 2,000 hours +
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning(with motorized XY stage), z stacking(with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Zeiss Axiovert 200M Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axiovert 200M Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested lamp controls built into base: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized stage to limits: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence filter cube turret: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence shutter and light path: PASSED
Tested control of motorized components virtually: PASSED
Tested MU1403 camera: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss Axiovert 200M Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Microscope
(2) W-Pl 10x/23 Eyepieces
Prisms: DIC, Polarization 0-75 degrees
Built in base
Fluorescence Light Path:
Built in base
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
5-position Motorized Turret
CFP (Cyan) - EX 438/24-25, DM 458 , EM 483/32-25 (#149)
GFP (Green) - EX 465/30 BP, DM 505, EM 515/40 (#0933)
TRITC (Orange) - EX 540/25 BP, DM 565, EM 605/55 (#156)
II Plan NeoFluar 40x/0.75 Objective Prism
DIC II Condenser prism
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
EXFO X-Cite 120Q 120W Metal Halide Lamp w/ light guide and collimating adapter
LEP XY Motorized w/ Joystick Control
LEP MAC5000 Power Supply
120 x 100 mm Travel Dimensions
6-position Motorized Turret
10x/0.3 EC Plan-NEOFLUAR
Photo / Port Splits:
100:0 / 20:80
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running MicroManager software
XY stage, Z-axis, fluorescence turret, objective turret, port splitting and light path switching
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
The Zeiss Zeiss Axiovert 200M Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield viewing with Fluorescence and DIC studies.
The camera is capable of taking detailed digital images. The system includes a PC to control MicroManager software.
With included 5x,10x,40x objectives and 10x eyepieces the total magnification of the system is 600x.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this microscope and its included components. A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Zeiss Axiovert 200M Fluorescence Motorized DIC Microscope
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.