- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 29671
Here is a Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred AXIO Observer
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as fluorescence filter cubes have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 50x to 200x
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- This microscope includes Z motorized focus plus additional motorized components
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required)
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning (with motorized XY stage), Z stacking (with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging (with compatible camera)
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional.
The microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
- Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
- Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
- Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
- Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
- Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
- Tested fluorescence filter cubes for clarity: PASSED
- Tested port splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
- Tested motorized condenser: PASSED
- Tested mechanical XY stage: PASSED
- Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
- Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
- Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
- Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
- Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
- Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
(2) W-Pl 10x/20 Eyepieces
Motorized 0.55 Condenser (MBP-0278)
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
5-Position Motorized Turret
Filter Set 47 HE (Blue): EX 436/25, DM 455 LP, EM 480/40 (F1217)
Filter Set 10 (Green): EX 470/40, DM 510 LP, EM 540/50 (F1216)
Filter Set 15 (Orange/Red): EX 546/12, DM 580 LP, EM 590 LP (F1214)
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in Power supply
HBO100 Mercury Lamp w/ ebq100 100W Power Supply (SC-0277)
6-position Motorized Turret
5x/0.25 FLUAR (O3091)
10x/0.3 EC Plan-NEOFLUAR (O3090)
20x/0.4 LD Plan-NEOFLUAR Korr (O3089)
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Left Port
100% Right Port (Camera C-mount adapter installed)
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running MicroManager software
Z-axis, Condenser, Fluorescence turret, Objective Turret
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 5x/0.25 FLUAR, 10x/0.3 EC Plan-NEOFLUAR, 20x/0.4 LD Plan-NEOFLUAR Korr
Light Sources: HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, HBO100 Mercury Lamp
Stage: XY Mechanical
This Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted and reflective Fluorescence studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the MicroManager software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized Microscope - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to email@example.com or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.