- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Leica
- Product Code: 43141
Here is a Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope
Please see the exact video and photos below
- This microscope can be used in biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as fluorescence filter cubes have been added.
- The total current magnification range with 10x eyepieces is 40x to 200x (Other objectives available - please inquire)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes (Options for microplates may be available).
- The fluorescence light source included is Lumencor with a lamp lifespan of up to 15,000 hours+
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
This Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested LED lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission LED light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Leica DM4 B Upright Microscope
(2) L PLAN 10x/20 Eyepieces
Mechanical Condenser 0.90 S1
Fluorescence Light Path:
Base w/ collimating Adapter and Light Guide
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
5-position Motorized Turret
Dapi EX:340-380 DM:400 EM:435-485
GRN#1 EX:495/25 DM:515 EM:537/29
CY5 EX:620/60 DM:660 EM:700/75
*Other filters available - please inquire*
LED Lamp w/ built-in power supply
Lumencor LED3 Light Engine w/ collimating adapter and light guide
6-position Mechanical Turret
4x/0.10 C PLAN (OA0001)
10x/0.32 HC PL FLUOTAR (OA0002)
20x/0.50 PL FLUOTAR PH2 (OA0003)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer running applicable camera software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 4x/0.10 C PLAN, 10x/0.32 HC PL FLUOTAR, 20x/0.50 PL FLUOTAR PH2
Light Sources: LED Lamp, Lumencor LED3
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield and Fluorescence studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images and videos.
The system includes a computer running the software for live feed and still images, LAS software software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Manual for Leica DM4 B Fluorescence LED Microscope - AV
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (617) 397-3486.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.