Most Microscopes ship within 3 to 10 business days
Hundreds of Custom Fluorescence Microscopes Shipped
|Customization available such as objectives, filter cubes, light sources, stages, cameras, and other components
|Happy to provide references of past customers that bought microscopes from us
Save at least 60%+ vs. buying new and use those funds on another instrument instead.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Olympus
- Product Code: SM100199-MG1
Nikon Eclipse TS100 Inverted Brightfield Microscope
The Predecessor to Nikon Eclipse Ts2 Inverted Microscope
Condition, availability, and customization
- Fully functional, serviced, and in good condition
- Optics professionally cleaned
- Can be custom configured to the requirements of your application
- Will arrive timely, complete, and ready to be used
Nikon Eclipse TS100 Inverted Microscope Overview
(Final microscope capabilities depend on the configuration you choose)
- Routine Grade Microscope
Microscopy types as configured:
- For Brightfield
Suited for the following applications as configured:
- High-quality imaging of live cells, tissues, microorganisms, and other
Imaging of Samples:
The microscope is set up with the ability to do both image and video capture of your samples
Imaging software highlights:
- Display, annotate, edit, calibrate, measure, analyze, process, print, and save raster
- Variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
This is our Standard Nikon Eclipse TS100 Inverted Microscope Configuration:
- Nikon Eclipse TS100 Inverted Base
- Trinocular Head
- Two Eyepieces
Brightfield Light Path:
- Illumination Tower
- Nikon 30 Watt halogen light source
Nikon 30 Watt supply built into the base
- Mechanical 4-position objectives turret
- 4x/0.13 CFI Plan Phl objective
- 10x/0.25 CFI Plan Ph1 objective
- 20x/0.40 CFI Plan Ph1 objective
- Nikon built-in sliding condenser
- Nikon Fixed Stage
- Stage can be used with slides or Petri dishes
- 100% Eyepiece, 0% Camera
- 0% Eyepiece, 100% Camera
- 1x C-mount adapter
- CMOS Bestscope USB 3.0 10MP Camera
- Dell laptop computer
- Windows 10
- ImageJ Software
- Camera software
- Necessary power and communication cables
Modifications and Upgrades Available (thousands of components on hand, priced on average 55-75% off the original price)
Most customers do elect to have microscopes configured to their requirements.
Configurations (In addition to installed Brightfield,)
- Phase Contrast may be added
- Microscope can be configured for magnification between 40x and 1000x (with 10x Eyepieces)
- Higher magnification Nikon microscope objectives
- Various high-end objectives (APO)
Happy to help build and configure the right microscope for you!
- We are passionate about microscopy!
- We offer detailed photos and video of the microscope in action
- Are an approved vendor to most large US and Canadian Universities & Colleges
- Are an approved vendor to many US and International Biopharma companies
- We carry hundreds of advanced research microscopes in stock
- Thousands of upgrade, modification, and repair parts in stock
- Remote installation and microscope operation training packages
- International shipping is no problem
- In Stock, Multiple Nikon TS100 Eclipse Inverted Microscopes on hand if you require more than one
- The microscope comes with parts and a labor 90 Days Warranty
- Smooth process from the initial quote to custom order fulfillment
- Customer references at many universities
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BELOW
Steps you take to verify, service, and confirm the functionality of the Nikon Eclipse TS100 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope?
Summary of testing & maintenance we perform (depending on included configuration):
- Nikon Eclipse TS100 Inverted Internal and external optics are inspected and cleaned
- Mechanical components inspected, adjusted, and lubricated if necessary
- The proper operation of electronic components is confirmed
- Any necessary repairs and services completed to make sure the microscope is fully functional
- Objectives are inspected to ensure there is no inside dust and a clear image is produced
- Halogen lamp (if installed) we install a new Halogen bulb
- Fluorescence HBO Lamp (if installed) we install a new HBO bulb
- If the microscope has Xenon or Metal Halide Lamp source, we make sure the bulb has a minimum of 600 hours left on it
- We inspect image quality of fluorescence images by looking at various fluorescing slide samples
- Cameras are tested to ensure there is no condensation and they produce a clear image
- Camera image quality verified
Can you help me identify the best microscope and configuration for me?
We are here to help
- Contact us with your application; we will help you identify the best microscope configuration.
- We do not believe in one size fits all approach; you should get a microscope that will do what you need.
Can I view the microscope in person at your facility or do a live Zoom demo before it is shipped to me?
We offer both onsite and remote demos via Zoom
- We invite you to come in for an onsite or Zoom demo of the microscope
- On a custom configured microscopes, we generally offer a demo before the microscope is ready to ship out
What about the warranty?
Our Nikon Eclipse TS100Inverted Fluorescence microscopes come with a 90 Day Warranty.
- The warranty term is 90 Days from the date of the microscope's arrival at the destination.
- This includes parts and labor.
- The customer should retain all packing materials during the warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover bulbs except LED (LED lamps are covered)
- Damage to the objectives or other optical components due to collision with a sample or dust
- Electrical damage to the motorized/electronic components if the microscope plugged into an incorrect voltage
Do you offer installation, service, etc?
- We offer several installation and training packages.
- We offer an extended warranty agreement on this model.
- We stock various replacement and upgrade parts, so we may continue to support your microscope.
What should I watch out for when buying a Nikon Eclipse TS100 Inverted Microscope used/pre-owned from another lab?
Basic steps to confirm quality:
- Confirm that internal optics are clean; this is often a complex undertaking, especially complex microscopes with motorized components.
- Confirm there is no present physical damage to the Microscope Base
- Confirm there are no cracked lenses inside the microscope light paths or the base
- Make sure there are no loose/damaged/seized gears inside mechanical and especially motorized components
- Make sure a good amount of life left on Fluoresnce Sources and light guides (if present) are damage free
- If Microscope has a motorized stage, make sure it does not skip steps and moves freely on all axis
- Make sure objectives are installed, have been inspected, and have no damage or dust inside
- Confirm that microscope is configured to your application; any changes later will be expensive
- Confirm that camera is tested and communicates with the computer producing clear images
- Make sure there are no missing components; it won`t be fast or inexpensive to correct
If you have concerns, we highly recommend either inspecting the microscope in person or doing a live Zoom call; this will allow you to evaluate the microscope and confirm that everything works on it.
Do you have these and other microscopes on hand?
- Subject to ongoing demand, we usually stock 100 to 150 of ready to go fluorescence microscopes (preconfigured)
- Generally, we also have 150 to 200 microscopes in the process; those will be configured per the customer’s requirements.
- We specialize in microscopes from Leica, Zeiss, Nikon, and Olympus.
This procurement is for a University or College, are purchase orders with NET terms accepted?
- If you are a US or Canadian customer very likely we are already a registered vendor in your University's vendor system(that is how many instruments we sold), this would expedite the process of approval greatly.
- POs are accepted from US and Canadian universities.
How fast will you ship?
- We can ship within a few days to 2 weeks, depending on your required Nikon Eclipse TS100Inverted Microscope customization.
Will my instrument be insured during shipping?
- All Nikon Eclipse TS100Inverted Fluorescence Microscopes are shipped fully insured within the US and internationally as long as we are a shipper and handle shipping arrangements.
- If the buyer handles shipping, then shipping insurance responsibility falls to the buyer; we highly advise that the buyer obtain shipping insurance from their carrier.
How do you pack? Have you packed and shipped microscopes in the past? Do you ship Internationally?
- Most microscopes ship in fully enclosed ISPM-15 certified wooden crates, with proper padding underneath and the sides, and have moving components braced.
- Accessories are packed safely in boxes with padding and then safely packed inside the crate.
- We may not use a crate for local deliveries or smaller microscopes to save you money *if delivered by us.
- On the crates, we often use “tilt’ & “shock” indicators to ensure the crate has not been excessively tilted and dropped where equipment may suffer damage.
- Photos are taken during the packing process to make sure nothing is missed
- Within US and Canada, we will ship via selected freight carriers. We do not use low-price/high-damage carriers as we want the equipment to get safely to you.
- Internationally we will only ship via Air Freight or Air Parcel, which provides reliability, no exposure to Ocean weather, and timely delivery.
We have extensive experience shipping microscopes around the world.
Our experience and process
- We have safely packed and shipped hundreds of complex customized microscopes.
- Before packing/shipping, the instrument is re-tested, and a procedure is followed to verify the accuracy of included components.
- Well, this one is easy; buying a pre-owned Nikon Eclipse TS100Inverted Microscope is great for the planet; you are reducing unnecessary waste, CO2 output, and water use that would be used during the manufacturing process.
I have more questions; I want to receive a formal quote.